2010年9月9日星期四

EXAM!!!

so bad , i an still in my holidays mood,
cant concentrate on my study ,
thanks to raya..hahhaha
but i think i should take some rest to relax,
just a few days wat ,
not the whole holidays,
let my brain rest 1st , so scared it would b malfunction during exam .

sigh , this 13 sep , i hav to drive bck alone to my beloved UKM ,
so worry , dont know whether i cant focus on my drive or not,
hopefully it will be a safe journey to me .
bck to UKM , i still hav to prepare my debate competition until october ,
exam is held on 25 oct,
its final exam for this sem ,
how i wish to finsh as fast as possible ,
but , for now,
no time to study and finish all syllabus ,
oh man , i hope that there's still 2 months for my FINAL exam ,


well, i m used to that ,(force to be,haiz )
after school starts , still a lot of assignment are waiting for me ,
IT , English for LAW, PBL ..
one followed by another,
hardly has 1 problem solved when another rises,
argh!!!
when i think bout it , i m going to faint ,
hav to induce myself theres just a few only,
so envy to those who r still enjoying .T.T
there is useless i sigh and jealous at here,
study is the better way for everything.


nvm , i knew that our effort will be pay off on 1 day ,
so , for now , i shall studu study study ,
don't think anything else except exam ,
after exam ,
hahahahahahahaha, its time for us travel ,
my coursemates , let's study!!

没有评论: