2010年7月29日星期四

IF

oh man , i m totally going to be crazy ,
i have to pray evryday for letting me finish my assignment and syllabus,
as an onslaught by d law books n case,
i knew its a typical scenario for law students ,
seniors always ask us to relax,
but today was a lesson which ask us not to relax ,
wit that POP quiz,(brain start to be blank)
luckily , i was still able to ans a few questions,
if not,i will mati dengan teruk,
for now,its hard to take a breath,
theres just tension ,no others things in my uni.
i couldnt say that i didnt enjoy my course,
its very enjoyable though(bit bit la) ,
but i miss so many chance in other society ,
sometimes,i m rather sceptical about my intellect for entering this course,
sigh ...

sometimes there was a thought in my mind ,
if i dun take tis course,
wow,my life could b awesome ,
i can attend so many dance classes,
jive ,paso doble , popping ,samba , rumba ,
n organise the activities as many as i can make it,
but bck to reality ,
theres no such thing,
dont hav any time do to nonsense things,
i cant follow up any frens' update through facebook,
no more facebooking as last time,
thus ,enjoy tis july n august is a better way for making a best memory in UKM,
teach my college-mates love like this n nobody dance ,
teach FST frens run devil run dance ,
teach my coursemate about cha cha cha ,
teach my frens bonamana dance ,
teach my partner (faculty candidate) salsa dance,
practise nonstop everyday ,
debate as well..
yesterday i m just resigned my marketing executive pose in annual dinner committee
although its quite proud for being the delegate amongst chinese students ,
but no choice ,
have to do so .
i knew i knew its for my own good,
i dont blame anything :p
just wan to say something out .

if i m not a law students,
those above things would to b possible
theres so many unknown ..
but i prefer theres no any if in my life.^^

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

Don't worry too much. At least you can answer some. I stared at the paper for 5 minutes, w/ blank mind. Finally just 2 minutes before we handed out the paper, I wrote something, few words to make sure I didn't leave the paper blank even though I really wanted to.. Trust yourself. "You are the chosen one". :p

匿名 说...

law paper should be answered by 'BLUFF'..believe me..i always bluff in assignments,quiz and even exam.. =)

no need to feel stress..just enjoy it..you have what that others do not have..

sean 说...

are sure answered wit bluff skills?? ^^ anyway thanks..
can i know who r u ??